Bushmead Community Centre offers this website as an information resource for the public’s benefit. We are firmly committed to maintaining the privacy of any legitimate user of the website.
· our website does not store or capture users’ personal information
· our website does however keep a log, for analytical purposes, of anonymised user information.
While we aim to maintain proper security of our own website, please be aware - as a general precaution - of the open nature of the internet. Data may flow over networks which do not have adequate security measures, which means that data can sometimes be accessed and used by people other than for whom it is intended.
The Bushmead Community Centre’s website does not ask users to input any personal information (for example, through on-line forms). We do invite users who have any questions about our facilities and activities to get in touch via an e-mail link to our enquiries point. Please be assured that we make all reasonable efforts to keep our e-mail channels secure and that we observe legal requirements and good practice about keeping e-mail data secure.
Tracking and analytical information
This website uses tracking software to monitor how visitors use the website, to help us improve the way we offer information to the public. This involves the use of ‘cookies’. Cookies are small files of information which save and retrieve information about visits to the website - for example, the route by which users entered the site, how they navigated through it, and what information was of interest to them. Such cookies identify the user simply as a number. If you choose to do so, you can disable cookies on your computer by changing the settings in the relevant ‘preferences’ or ‘options’ menus.
Bushmead Community Centre provides this website for the benefit of its members and for everyday users of its Community Centre facilities; for the wider local community of Southwick; and for the general public.
We provide this website as a general information resource and you are free to use it for that purpose. However, the contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision.
We ask that you read the following terms and conditions, and that you respect the website accordingly. The terms are there to safeguard Bushmead Community Centre and also your use of the website. By accessing and using this website, you accept the following terms and conditions.
· The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
· Bushmead Community Centre and the user groups which provide information on this website do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies. We expressly exclude liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any inaccuracies or errors.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. Bushmead Community Centre will not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the website.
· There are links on this site which lead to external websites, not operated by Bushmead Community Centre. Any such link is not an endorsement. No warranty is given with respect to other websites and Bushmead Community Centre takes no responsibility for them. Any use you make of the information provided on Bushmead Community Centre website, or any site or service to which it provides a link, is at your own risk.
· Bushmead Community Centre provides no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted, that the contents will be free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or its servers will be free of viruses or other harmful properties.
· All original material on this website is owned by Bushmead Community Centre, as are the copyright and intellectual property rights of original material. Users are welcome to download information from the website, providing they make suitable acknowledgement of Bushmead Community Centre. This can take the form of a link to this website from the user’s site.
· These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
I use the centre on a weekly basis for my boxfit classes, which are an essential part of keeping fit for me. We also hired the centre for my Daughter’s wedding a few years ago, it is easily accessible with lots of parking for our guests out the front. She had a great day and when my son gets married next year we hope to hire the centre again